- I will be working with you in semi wild/wild places in all weathers. I like to work with the land I live with, near Llandeilo SA32 8NE but I’m happy to consider other places e.g. if you'd like to deepen connection with land you are close to.
- Please come prepared with waterproof jacket and trousers and wellies; plenty of layers if cold and sun hat, protection and water if hot.
- You'll need a journal and watch (not your phone, if possible, so you can switch it off)
- My insurance cover is with Towergate : Professional Liability, Public Liability and Professional Indemnity.
- Though this isn't counselling I will be following the BACP ethical framework on confidentiality and good practice.
How to get started
The invitation is for you to come and meet me and the place where I am for an hour or so. This is free – from there we can establish if what I’m offering is something that would support you at this time.
After this initial meeting I would suggest eight sessions of two hours minimum (up to 60 minutes talk time . . . rest of time on land) once every two weeks.
I also organise group circles, weekend and day walks for learning these practices too. Please do contact me for more information on this.
- I charge £40/hour . . . I do offer lower rates for those on lower incomes when I can so please ask. I also welcome up to £60 an hour from those who are comfortably financed as this allows me to offer more low rates sessions for those who are not.
- I ask for 24 hours' notice for cancellations. You will need to pay for your session if you don't cancel in time or forget to come. I will give you as much notice as I can if I occasionally need to cancel due to ill health etc.
- I prefer cash and can give receipts. Any non-cash payments eg Paypal/cheques /bank transfer need to be made in advance of the session.
- Paying for a block of 6 sessions in advance reduces the session cost to £35/hour.